In order to add an image, you can upload it from your computer or from a website. If you choose to go with a website image, you have multiple options :
You can type in the image's direct URL
Ex. : http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c7904379-d8fe-4f29-b64a-2288bdea3608.jpg -- the image will be copied onto DoYouBuzz before being displayed on your CV.
You use a supported image webservice
We automaticaly import images and their description to be displayed on your CV.
- Flickr (page example : http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/684571828/)
- Instagram (example : http://instagram.com/p/QCDQbiBkr3/)
- Dribble (example : http://dribbble.com/shots/606567-web2day-infographic)
In order to add a video, you just need to copy/paste the webpage's URL that displays the video. The services supported by DoYouBuzz are YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
In order to add an audio file, you can :
- Upload your own MP3 file from your computer (max size : 10 Mo).
- Load the embed player from one of the following supported services : Grooveshark, BandCamp, Soundcloud
Obviously, we must tell you that you should only embed a player from one of those services for a creation of your own :).
Word or PDF
You can upload a Word or PDF document from your computer. By default, this document will be downloadable by your visitors. You can nevertheless create a verson displayed in the navigator by clicking the "Publish a Scribd document and accept the Scribd Terms" button.
Many slideshow services are supported by DoYouBuzz. You just need to copy/paste the URL of the page where we can find the slideshow or portfolio.
The supported services are :