Make a choice
Delete your account or disappear from Google?
If you only wish to disappear from Google, you'd better unindex your CV : it'll be as efficient and you won't loose all your data.
Unpublish or unindex your CV
Your CV will disappear from Google in more or less 24h
It is the quickest and most efficient way to disappear from Google.
- Go to your CV
- Open the Settings menu on the "Post my on line resume" menu
- Turn Off the option you want (either to unpublish or unindex your resume) on the Online Visibility page and the Google and Referencing page
4. Send a removal request to Google to quicken the removal of your CV.
Delete your account
If the service doesn't suit you and you wish to leave for good, you can delete your account. This is is irreversible, you or us will not be able to recover your resume, even if you are a Premium user.
- Go to My account
- Get to the bottom of the page
- Click on the "Delete my account" link
- Type your password
- Confirm the deletion of your account