Before you start
Check your settings
At first you need to use the proper settings and must control the access to your CV : it must be unpublished, or unindexed, or password protected. Obviously, if you have deleted your account, it will work too.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools
- Create an account on that service (or sign up if you already own one). This is a free service
- Go to the Removal page
- Type your CV's URL
- Click on Ask for suppression
- Google will check the page to make sure it can be unindexed (meaning it's either unpublished, asking to be unindexed, password protected or deleted)
7. Click on Ask for suppressio8Your request will be displayed and should take place between 24 to 48 hours.